WORKSHOPS & PARTIES
Summerblossom Fresh flower crown making workshops are perfect for beautiful birthday parties, creative corporate events & bohemian hen’s nights. We invite adults & kids to join us in our rustic Sydney studio or we can come to you. We provide fresh flowers & demonstrations of floristry techniques & invite you to snap a photo of your gorgeous handmade flower crown in our styled photo booth before leaving with a new set of floristry skills.
We have two options; a workshop or a flower crown making station.
CLASSIC FLOWER CROWN MAKING WORKSHOP
Workshop package includes;
- Travel to your Sydney location
- A range of beautiful market fresh flowers (we get up at 4am to ensure you have the best blooms!)
- Demonstrations of different floristry techniques
- Floristry supplies including wire, scissors, tape, ribbon etc.
- Facilities for a Photobooth
Minimum 10 guests, discounts for 15+ and 20+ guests. Contact us for more details.
- Professional portraits of each participant
- Studio hire: You are most welcome to use our light-filled, rustic Redfern studio in quiet, leafy Bourke Street.
- Customised flower styling: theme the flower types and colours to your party (price varies, the prices above are based on flowers that are seasonal and beautiful at the flower market that morning).
- Gourmet grazing table platters
The workshop goes for 2 hours from designated start time;
- The arrival of guests, meet & greet.
- Demonstration of techniques.
- Make flower crown.
- Regroup and check-in on progress, showing variations of technique & style.
- Final touches, food, drink, photo booth and wrapping.
You are welcome to access the studio 1 hour prior to the workshop to set up any food, drinks etc. Bump out of anything you bring along is limited to strictly 30 minutes post workshop.
Food & Drink
You’re welcome to BYO wine and nibbles. Most hosts choose to create a grazing table or a few platters with cheese and biscuits. We have a basic kitchen with kettles, microwave and fridges. We can provide additional tables for food and drink if required.
We are grazing table obsessed and would love to create a beautifully styled and delicious platter for you and your guests to enjoy. Please contact us for a quotation.
Location & Parking
Street parking is available on Bourke Street and surrounding streets. Please ask your guests to allow a little extra time for travel and parking on weekends as the workshop will commence at the designated start time. The Summerblossom studio is located a few minutes walk away from Crown Street Surry Hills. If you’d like to kick on after the workshop we are happy to recommend restaurants and bars in the area.
If we are travelling to you, please allow for space for the Summerblossom car close to the venue.
FRESH FLOWER CROWN STATION
A station is a more relaxed approach that’s perfect for a large event (eg. festival, corporate function) when there are other activities at the event and not every guest will need to make a crown. Guests don't sit together and learn the techniques together like a workshop, instead, your host will continuously make crowns for the guests (around 1 per 30 minutes) and as they are making they chat and demonstrate to anyone who shows interest. This package includes;
- A range of beautiful fresh flowers
- Demonstrations of different floristry techniques Floristry supplies including wire, scissors, tape, ribbon etc.
- Facilities for a Photo-booth
- Professional photos and link to Dropbox folder with the images taken on the day
- Trestle table with fitted white linen
The cost is based on two hours, as opposed to guests. Please get in touch for more details.
We really look forward to chatting with you about your party, and creating a magical floral experience your guests will love. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability.