Summerblossom Fresh flower crown making workshops are perfect for magical birthday parties, creative corporate events, bohemian hen’s nights and unforgettable baby showers.
We provide vases full of beautiful fresh flowers & demonstrations of floristry techniques. We then invite you to snap a photo of your gorgeous handmade flower crown in our pop-up photo booth before leaving with a new set of floristry skills and an incredible fresh flower crown to wear.
Where can we host a workshop? Pretty much anywhere! We've had many years of experience in hosting workshops at private residences, holiday apartments, bars, restaurants, cafes, parks and more.
Workshop package includes;
- A range of beautiful market fresh flowers (we get up at 4am to ensure you have the best blooms!)
- Demonstrations of different floristry techniques
- Floristry supplies including wire, scissors, tape, ribbon etc.
- Facilities for a Photo-booth (the beautiful flower strings you see in some of our workshop photos)
Our original fresh flower crown making workshops are also our most-popular for a reason! Experience 2 hours of immersion in a delightfully colourful and scented floral wonderland. For ages 16 and up.
- $49/head for 20+ guests
- $55/head for 15+ guests
- $60/head for 10+ guests
We absolutely adore hosting flower crown making workshops for children from 8 and up (or from 5 and up with parental assistance). Children's parties run for 1 hour (plus 30 minutes set-up/pack-up).
- $45/head for 12+ guests (minimum)
- $38/head for 15+ guests
*Large group discounts may be available, please email email@example.com for more details. We welcome groups smaller than 10 participants, however we have a minimum booking cost of $600 for adults and $540 for children. You are most welcome to keep any leftover flowers. Bookings may attract a travel fee, which will be quoted via email.
- Digital portrait of participants ($5 per person) - complimentary if you confirm your booking within 7 days.
- Customised flower styling: theme the flower types and colours to your party (price varies, the prices above are based on flowers that are seasonal and beautiful at the flower market that morning).
The workshop goes for 2 hours from designated start time;
- Arrival of guests, meet & greet (15 minutes, the perfect time to offer your guests champagne and nibbles!)
- Demonstration of techniques (15 minutes)
- Make flower crown. (45 minutes)
- Regroup and check-in on progress, showing variations of technique & style. (15 mins)
- Final touches, food, drink, photo booth. (30 minutes)
Food & Drink
Depending on the location of the workshop you may choose to BYO sparkling wine and nibbles. Some hosts choose to provide platters with cheese and biscuits, and perhaps some sweet treats. We have approximately 12 champagne glasses available to borrow on request.
We are grazing table obsessed and would love to create a beautifully styled and delicious platter for you and your guests to enjoy (if appropriate for the venue). Gourmet platters with seasonal fruit, cheese, nuts, crackers and more. Please contact us for pricing. We can cater to dietary requirements upon request.
Location & Parking
Please keep in mind that we will require parking at the venue as we will be bringing a car packed full of fresh blooms and supplies.
The Booking Process
- To secure your date we require a deposit* (for which we will send you an invoice via email).
- 14 days before the workshop: Please confirm the number of participants and a contact phone number.
- 10 days before the workshop: We send you an invoice for the remaining balance.
- 5 days before the workshop: Payment of the final balance is required to confirm workshop.
We accept bank transfer, credit/debit card or Paypal.
Because we totally understand that organising these kinds of events can sometimes be challenging we aim to be as flexible as possible. You’re welcome to include additional participants up to 24 hours before the workshop (please bring exact change for these guests to the workshop).
We really look forward to chatting with you about the party. I’d love to create a magic floral experience your guests will love.
We would love to answer any questions you may have about your workshop experience, email us today: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Deposits are non-refundable, but transferable to another date if available. Deposit is 10% of your approximate number of guests, you can confirm numbers closer to the date.