Summerblossom Fresh flower crown making workshops are perfect for beautiful birthday parties, creative corporate events & bohemian hen’s nights. We invite adults & kids to join us in our rustic Sydney studio or we can come to you. We provide fresh flowers & demonstrations of floristry techniques & invite you to snap a photo of your gorgeous handmade flower crown in our styled photo booth before leaving with a new set of floristry skills.
Want to see some of our previous events
? Check out our blog.
Workshop package includes;
- Travel to your Sydney location (if required)
- A range of beautiful market fresh flowers (we get up at 4am to ensure you have the best blooms!)
- Demonstrations of different floristry techniques
- Floristry supplies including wire, scissors, tape, ribbon etc.
- Facilities for a Photo-booth (the beautiful flower strings you see in some of our workshop photos)
- Digital portraits of participants ($10 per person) - complimentary if you confirm your booking within 7 days.
- Studio hire: You are most welcome to use our rustic Redfern studio (for an additional $250).
- Customised flower styling: theme the flower types and colours to your party (price varies, the prices above are based on flowers that are seasonal and beautiful at the flower market that morning).
The workshop goes for 2 hours from designated start time;
- Arrival of guests, meet & greet (15 minutes, the perfect time to offer your guests champagne and nibbles!)
- Demonstration of techniques (15 minutes)
- Make flower crown. (45 minutes)
- Regroup and check-in on progress, showing variations of technique & style. (15 mins)
- Final touches, food, drink, photo booth. (30 minutes)
You are welcome to access the studio 30 minutes prior to the workshop to set up any food, drinks etc. Bump out of anything you bring along is limited to strictly 30 minutes post-workshop.
Food & Drink
You’re welcome to BYO sparkling wine and nibbles. Some hosts choose to provide platters with cheese and biscuits, and perhaps some sweet treats. We have a basic kitchen with kettles, microwave and fridges. At our studio, there is a table that works well for food and drink if required. We have approximately 12 champagne glasses available to borrow on request.
We are grazing table obsessed and would love to create a beautifully styled and delicious platter for you and your guests to enjoy. Gourmet platters with seasonal fruit, cheese, nuts, crackers and available as a half-metre or full-metre board. Please contact us for pricing. We can cater to dietary requirements upon request.
Location & Parking
Limited street parking is available surrounding the Redfern studio. Please ask your guests to allow a little extra time for travel and parking on weekends as the workshop will commence at the designated start time.
If we are hosting at your venue please keep in mind that we will require parking at the venue.
The Booking Process
- To secure your date we require a deposit* (for which we will send you an invoice via email).
- 14 days before the workshop: Please confirm the number of participants and a contact phone number.
- 10 days before the workshop: We send you an invoice for the remaining balance.
- 5 days before the workshop: Payment of the final balance is required to confirm workshop.
We accept bank transfer, credit/debit card or Paypal.
Because we totally understand that organising these kinds of events can sometimes be challenging we aim to be as flexible as possible. You’re welcome to include additional participants up to 24 hours before the workshop (please bring exact change for these guests to the workshop).
We really look forward to chatting with you about the party. I’d love to create a magic floral experience your guests will love.
We would love to discuss availability & pricing with you, email us today: email@example.com
* Deposits are non-refundable, but transferable to another date if available. Deposit is 10% of your approximate number of guests, you can confirm numbers closer to the date.